1. Customer Service – If you have coverage questions or worse, need to report a claim, would you rather reach an automated recording or an actual person when you call your insurance provider? More companies have switched to automated systems, often making it difficult and time consuming to reach the right person. However, at Kings Bay Insurance an actual person will still greet and assist you. In the unfortunate event of a claim, your agent can help you report the claim as well as explain what exactly your policy covers. If you’ve experienced a significant loss, such as water damage to your business, your insurance agent can help you there as well, connecting you to a reputable remediation company right away.
2. Local Knowledge – . As local residents we are here to help you better reduce your risks and protect your assets. Here at Kings Bay Insurance we have a thorough understanding of risks from your auto to insuring your vessel. Similarly, our agents will provide you with seasonal tips to help you reduce your risks, by providing ala cart blogs and insider information on how to mitigate risks and keep you up to date with whats happening in the insurance world.
3. Understanding –At Kings Bay Insurance we understand that insurance can seem complicated and confusing, especially when you don’t deal with it on a daily basis. For this reason, our insurance agents will work to ensure that you fully understand your coverage, from what is and is not included, to the deductibles and limits you should carry. After you purchase your policies, our work isn’t over – instead, he/she is available year-round to help answer your questions, update your policy and make coverage recommendations.
4. Reputation – Our reputation plays a crucial role in finding a company you can trust. Although there are many different ways to obtain insurance, would you rather obtain a quote from a startup Internet-based insurance provider that advertised on television, or call a local agent who your friends, co-workers and neighbors could recommend?
5. Knowledge – When you require legal advice, you contact a lawyer, and when a health issue arises, you visit your doctor, so when you need assistance with your insurance coverage, why not rely on an industry experts from Kings Bay Insurance.
Above all, working with a Kings Bay insurance agent will provide you with peace of mind, knowing that when you save money on your insurance, it won’t come at the expense of comprehensive coverage. When it comes to protecting your home, family, business and other invaluable assets, relying on an independent agent you can trust is a great place to start.